Thursday, January 10, 2008

...And So It Begins!

As you can imagine, the pace of life out here in NYC is quite a bit different... Thus, we've struggled to find a way to keep everyone in the loop on our new life in the Big Apple. I've drafted about 5 different versions of the all-seeing, all-encompassing "Update Letter" I've promised to more of you than I care to admit... With so many new things happening each day (Celebrity sightings! Crazy subway stories!) , it dawned on me that a blog might just be the perfect way for us to share our New York adventure with family and friends.

Please be patient with us while we learn how to use this thing... Can't wait to get it rollin'!

And in the words of Ron Burgandy and Veronica Corningstone..."You stay classy San Diego, and thanks for stopping by!"

~b

2 comments:

Heather said...

Blair! Wow, so good to hear from you. :) I hope all is well with you in NYC. How fun! That is on our list for this summer, but we'll see if it really happens. Again, great to hear from you!

Unknown said...

I look fwd to reading the updates! miss you! -Mary
myspace.com/maryburkeepstein